Just a quick update on the gift card give-a-way. No one has entered yet! This is an awesome give-a-way! Everyone likes Target, right? What's better than being able to spend $50 at Target?!? Get in on this!! You don't want to miss out!! You have until January 31st to enter, but why wait until then?? That is one week from today. All it takes is a $15 donation to my trip to Ethiopia. That is a great deal. A $15 donation for a chance to win a $50 gift card....and no one has entered!!
All donations are tax deductible. To donate online click the I Need Africa button on the right. It will take you right to the donations page on the Mocha Club website. If you want to donate by check, follow the directions on the right side of where to send the check. To be counted for this give-a-way the check needs to arrive by the 31st so I would mail it ASAP.
I've also been questioned about why am I fund raising. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this, but I will give an answer. Majority of people who go on mission trips fund raise. I have come across very few people if any now that I think about it who have been fortunate enough to be able to pay for the trip out of pocket. I will say I have given a bit of money to the trip so far. And I am doing what majority of people do when going on mission trips...fund raise.
There is only one week left on the give-a-way so make sure you get in on it. You don't want to miss out on this! And remember you can donate to my trip at any time regardless if I have a give-a-way or anything else special going on. You can donate through the same methods. Either online or by check. I really appreciate all donations and prayers.What I would ask of all of you is to share this on your Facebook or your blog. I need to spread the word about this. No one has entered this give-a-way yet! I think that is from lack of exposure. Let's spread this and get this out there. I cannot get this out to everyone so I need your help. I would be so grateful if you could share this. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment