That is my new favorite number. As in 100%!! 100% funded!! Praise God!!! I am 100% funded!!! Both my trip and my flight are paid for!! :) Every time I go to Ethiopia, it always seems to come down to the wire with the funding. I just love how God works that way. I think He is trying to teach me patience. I so need to learn more patience. I knew all along He would provide every penny and just 18 days before I leave!
You can still help me, though! I am currently collecting donations to take with me to Ethiopia. I am still selling the Ugandan magazine paper necklaces. They are $25 a piece and for each necklace you buy you will send 2 soccer balls to children in Ethiopia! How awesome is that?!?! You get a beautiful piece of jewelry and children in Ethiopia will have a great toy to play with. Soccer is a huge sport in Ethiopia and children will use whatever they can find to make a ball just so they can play. They sometimes will tie trash into a ball and play with that.
I am also collecting toothpaste. I have about 300 toothbrushes I am bringing with me and I need some toothpaste to take along. I am also in need of some more clothes. I have some, but need some more. They can be new or gently used. All children's sizes including baby through teenager will be great. I am also looking for some cloth diapers. This will be something wonderful that I could bring to an orphanage that will really bless them. I will also take any other medical supplies and anything else you can think of. There really isn't that much that I will turn away. :)
If you are local, just contact me and I will come pick anything up. If you are not local, you can ship anything to me at the address at right. You can also donate financially by clicking on the donate button on right. I will be going shopping for some donations so you can contribute that way if you would like. Thank you all so much! Thank you for your financial donations so I could be 100% funded. Thank you for your donations so I can take items over to those in need. I especially thank you for all your prayers thus far! Please keep them coming as the trip is almost here. This is the crucial time when the enemy is really going to be rearing his ugly head! Especially now that I am fully funded!!! Thank you all for all your support! I love you all. :) I will keep you updated on the donations and what is needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment