Wednesday, June 8, 2011

38 Days!!

That is how many days I have left until I leave for Ethiopia!! 38!! It is coming up so quickly!! I cannot wait to be back there, but I feel like I have so much to do before I leave. This includes a lot of fundraising!! I am still selling the Ugandan magazine necklaces. You can purchase these necklaces by clicking on the button on the right side of my blog. I am still selling the Love Ethiopia bracelets and I have a few Love Africa magnets left.

I have about $700 left to raise. If you feel led to give to my trip, you can click on the donate button on the right side of my blog. The necklaces will cover about half of what I have left to raise. Please pray about how God wants you involved in my trip. I thank you all for your support: financially and most importantly your prayer support. Your prayers are so important to me! Please keep them coming.

38 days!! I cannot believe it! It will be here before I know it!! I cannot wait to be back in the place I feel most at home in this world.

No comments: