I wake up in a lot of pain after a horrible nights rest. My whole bady hurts, but especially my back. I take some pain killers and head to breakfast. They had waffles in the shape of Texas! I guess Texas is a very proud state.
We meet again to discuss out holiday day and our skit for the Prodigal Son. I think the skit will be very enjoyable for the children. If I can just learn to loosen up and have fun I will have a great time with the skit. God, a little help with that please? After we work on the skit we do final packing and head to the airport. Our flight is at 5:30pm so we have a few hours to chill. I find sugar free candy which I am very excited about. We fly throughout the night. It is about an 8-9 hour flight. I think I am getting better with this whole flying thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment